QS Nugget: The female gamete or egg cell for most species is generally quite small, being no larger than a pencil point. Oddly enough, the large, edible chicken egg consists of just one single, solitary cell. Quirky!
- Vincent Summers on Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail Detainees Linda Blackwell and Randy Taylor of Lovingston, VA
- Vincent Summers on Sample High School Math Problems with Answers
- Vincent Summers on Hückel’s Smallest – the Aromatic Cyclopropenyl Cation
- Suraj Angadi on Hückel’s Smallest – the Aromatic Cyclopropenyl Cation
- Vincent Summers on Is It Over for Vintage Movies?