QS Nugget: The female gamete or egg cell for most species is generally quite small, being no larger than a pencil point. Oddly enough, the large, edible chicken egg consists of just one single, solitary cell. Quirky!
- Margaret Michel on Dust Storms on the Moon Affected by Earth’s Magnetotail
- Gail Smith on Wm Ayres & Sons Inc – Horse Blankets 5/A
- Dining With Debbie | Homemade Insecticidal Soap - Dining With Debbie on What is the Difference between Soap and Detergent?
- Sue Spilsbury on Wm Ayres & Sons Inc – Horse Blankets 5/A
- Irene Burrell Croxton on Remembering a Friend Who Died by Fire – Marvin Ernest Boggs