Insanity is not far off from each one of us. The mind, if focused, can catch the glimmer of an idea, a juicy speculation. Yes, once it is squeezed out (like the juice of a lemon), it may result in bona fide
Crazy Quirky Ideas. This is what makes a scientist different. When life gives a scientist lemons, he makes lemonade! Will you join us and have a drink?
- Hydrogen Metal?
- You Want to Do What?
- Why Dogs Pee on Tires
- The Fabric of Space Time
- What is a Negative Number?
- On the Nature of Azeotropes
- Edge Effects for the Universe?
- Creating Random Electroform Art
- Should Houses Switch to DC Power?
- Not Infinitesimal Point Coordinates
- Are They Alive? DNA, Viruses, Gametes
- Massless Strings and Frictionless Pulleys
- Spontaneous Human Combustion is Real
- Some Reasons I Disbelieve in Time Travel
- Acids, Bases, Salts: Can An Oxide Be A Salt?
- Spacecraft Invisibility: Is Cloaking Possible?
- The Futility of Forging Science into Philosophy
- Do Black Snakes and Copperheads Crossbreed?
- Are Additional Varieties of Aromaticity Achievable?
- Collapsing Then Expanding the Equation for a Sphere
- Discrete Mathematics: What’s a Point & What’s a Line?
- Too Quirky Even for Me: The Mathematics of a Tornado?
- Origin Earth: From External Matter or By On Site Fusion?
- Scale Independent Math Expressions for Physical Processes
- Tetra-Tert-Butyl Methane – The Acyclic Alkane That Seemingly Should Exist